The End of the Road
Tiglath
2023-12-23 01:51:11 UTC
Google euthanizes moribund SHM in an act of mercy.

27 years of fun, but all things must pass.

Nice to meet you, internet friends and foes.

Best luck.

***@tiglath.net
William Hyde
2023-12-23 19:53:58 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Google euthanizes moribund SHM in an act of mercy.
27 years of fun, but all things must pass.
Nice to meet you, internet friends and foes.
Best luck.
There are other ways to access usenet. One day I may even look them up.

William Hyde
a425couple
2023-12-23 23:18:35 UTC
Post by William Hyde
Post by Tiglath
Google euthanizes moribund SHM in an act of mercy.
27 years of fun, but all things must pass.
Nice to meet you, internet friends and foes.
Best luck.
There are other ways to access usenet. One day I may even look them up.
William Hyde
Yes, indeed.
But there is a fair chance that Tiglath will never figure out
how to do that. We can hope.

For whatever reason, I'm reminded of back in about 2015
Tiglath repeatedly tried posting in the newsgroup
soc.history.war.world-war-ii
Well, that is/was a moderated newsgroup, that was formed
to be moderated to avoid being flooded by lying
propaganda from "Holocaust denial" supporters.
Well predictably, they rejected most of Tiglath's
posts. He complained vociferously elsewhere.
But Tiglath got no traction anywhere.
So he eventually went away.

Wikipedia
Holocaust denial is an antisemitic conspiracy theory that asserts that
the Nazi genocide of Jews, known as the Holocaust, is a myth,
fabrication, ...

moderated newsgroup soc.history.war.world-war-ii
Tiglath
2023-12-24 03:22:44 UTC
This maricon a425couple, can only lie and fabricate. That's why he didn't point to any post where I have denied the Holocaust. He can't, because there isn't one.

He is so upset that neither I or hardly anyone ever replies to his posts. He is really SHM's unwanted mother-fucker per excellence... See the string on unanswered posts for yourself. Pitiful.

I doesn't matter. I have never seen his idiot post anything worth reading, and decided long ago to cancel him, and he is upset. Hence the spitballs.

All a425couple does well is to push his little dick into his mother's infected ass, the very place he came into this world from.

Get lost, maricon, motherfucker.
a425couple
2023-12-28 20:17:17 UTC
Post by Tiglath
This maricon a425couple, can only lie and fabricate. That's why he didn't point to any post where I have denied the Holocaust. He can't, because there isn't one.
I never claimed that.

Do you car to explain why you got so mad at the moderators of
soc.history.war.world-war-ii ?

What things were you trying to post that they repeatedly
rejected?
William Hyde

William Hyde
The Horny Goat
2024-02-22 06:01:28 UTC
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:18:34 -0500, William Hyde
Post by William Hyde
Post by William Hyde
Post by Tiglath
Google euthanizes moribund SHM in an act of mercy.
27 years of fun, but all things must pass.
Nice to meet you, internet friends and foes.
Best luck.
There are other ways to access usenet. One day I may even look them up.
William Hyde
As I have.
William Hyde
Indeed - no reason to walk away yet - Quora's your best alternative if
you must but it's full of idiotic trolls and I would have quit already
but haven't mostly due to the uploaded pictures and historical maps.