replying encourages idiots
Add Reply
Erilar
2017-06-30 19:15:44 UTC
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?

And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of some
kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
biblioholic medievalist via iPad
Michael Kuettner
2017-06-30 19:59:06 UTC
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
Beats me, too.
Post by Erilar
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of > some kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
Well, maybe the nekkid links lead to p0rn ;-)

Cheers,

Michael Kuettner
Erilar
2017-07-02 22:29:34 UTC
Post by Michael Kuettner
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
Beats me, too.
Post by Erilar
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of >
some kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
Well, maybe the nekkid links lead to p0rn ;-)
Cheers,
Michael Kuettner
Porn doesn't interest me and viruses are best avoided 8-)
Happy to see you're still around! Should we start a medieval topic and
startle everyone?
biblioholic medievalist via iPad
Robert Mulain
2017-07-05 18:22:04 UTC
Post by Erilar
Post by Michael Kuettner
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
Beats me, too.
I quite agree... but where do we start? The fatal words "done to death" keep coming up here... we've done everything from fleas to little princes.
Erilar
2017-07-10 16:11:22 UTC
Post by Robert Mulain
Post by Erilar
Post by Michael Kuettner
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
Beats me, too.
Post by Erilar
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of >
some kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
Well, maybe the nekkid links lead to p0rn ;-)
Cheers,
Michael Kuettner
Porn doesn't interest me and viruses are best avoided 8-)
Happy to see you're still around! Should we start a medieval topic and
startle everyone?
--
biblioholic medievalist via iPad
I quite agree... but where do we start? The fatal words "done to death"
keep coming up here... we've done everything from fleas to little princes.
Fleas infest this group! 8-)
biblioholic medievalist via iPad
AlexMilman
2017-07-11 13:18:50 UTC
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of some
kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
And why does anyone reacts to the posts which have nothing to do with the
Middle Ages?
Tiglath
2017-07-11 18:01:52 UTC
Post by AlexMilman
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of some
kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
And why does anyone reacts to the posts which have nothing to do with the
Middle Ages?
Maybe you can get the answer from the off-topic posters mentioned on the first
two lines.
AlexMilman
Or from you.
Tiglath
I politely decline.
Tiglath
2017-07-11 20:35:00 UTC
I always smile when scripture comes in handy... in the 21st century.

There is a relevant didactic passage about only those without sin to throw
stones.

Most regulars, if not all, seem unaware of their own off-topic postings, just
because they have posted on-topic in the past. Meta-discussions about off-topic
posting are off-topic themselves -- Surprise.

Analogous to the quantum observer effect, a poster cannot moan about the
abundance of off-topic posts without increasing the number of them, if his
post has only moaning and groaning. It's like pissing against the wind.

Act accordingly, folks.

And instead of those whining posts write something medieval and help YOURSELF.
Eric Stevens
2017-07-11 23:26:19 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 06:18:50 -0700 (PDT), AlexMilman
Post by AlexMilman
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of some
kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
And why does anyone reacts to the posts which have nothing to do with the
Middle Ages?
I opened the one dealing with Medieval Maritime Warfare and as a
result I have ordered the book.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
Attaboy!
Erilar
2017-07-19 20:06:31 UTC
Post by AlexMilman
Post by Erilar
Why does ANYONE reply to DSH?
And why does ANYONE open naked links posted by gggggg? It it a bot of some
kind? Isn't opening naked links asking for viruses?
And why does anyone reacts to the posts which have nothing to do with the
Middle Ages?
I react to some, largely because there seems to be nothing but, but delete
most 8-)
--
biblioholic medievalist via iPad