Those Damned Emails
Add Reply
Tiglath
2017-07-12 16:03:27 UTC
Trust Trump to develop an email problem, after all the garment rendering about
Hillary’s... Life’s so curious.

Trump calls his son "transparent" in yet another lie, because Junior published
the emails only after the NYT gave him a deadline to post them, or they would.

That is not honest transparency, that’s a father lying to protect his son. A
good excuse for lying, that’s why this aggravated nepotism is bad for the
country.

It’s obviously not true that the Russian meeting had no results. There is clear
continuity with the events of last summer when the DNC emails were released, and
the surprise Trump announced just before.

This is a serious scoop and not in the least unexpected. A tipping point?
Has the New York Times found its Watergate?

And the leak came again from the White House.

What a team... they are like the Keystone cops in a circular firing squad.

That is also a serious turd to polish. I am concerned this one might be beyond
Mr. Hines’ powers, it’s just too big and such an effort can’t be healthy for a
man of his age. Please don’t risk your health Mr. Hines. Stick to safe pursuits
like your beach metal detecting hobby. I am not kidding, attempting to get a
shine on that excreted mountain may lead to shortage of breath, chest pains and
even a massive heart attack. Believe the advice, behold the stink.

We had lots of dots and here come the connections. It’s a nice pattern, and it
may or may not be criminal, but those Trumps surely don’t love their country
much.

When the Kremlin offers help, it cannot possibly have US interests at heart.
That’s a given. Yet Trump did not care as long as he benefited. He let them in.

Does Mr. Hines realize that we have a malignant presidency? Or what will it take
for him to realize it? Buyer’s regret yet? Da? Niet?

Where is all the "winning" we were going to have in a Trump presidency?

How is it a win to have a mob-like family in the White House trampling ethics,
rules, protocols, and the law of the land?

How do we win by having Russia influence the president to remove sanctions that
hurt Putin’s rich friends?

How do we win by having hefty political and criminal investigations going on our
very president?

In fact if Russian hacking is deemed "levying war," treason comes into play for
those who aided the effort come to fruition. So let us not dismiss it just yet.

McCain said yesterday other shoes will drop and it’s easy to believe him.

The go-to Trump defense is to blame Hillary or Obama. It won’t help here,
Hillary is not president. They’ll have to fall back on the overused "Rookie
mistake/New at this" defense.

Good luck with that.
Robert Mulain

Tiglath
2017-07-12 18:39:43 UTC
We will probably see Trump's first born testify in a public hearing.

Priceless.

Maybe he'll say something like...

"I consider it a great dishonor to me personally to have to deny that I am a
criminal. I wish to have the following noted for the record: that I served my
country faithfully and honorably in World War II and was awarded the Navy Cross
for actions in defense of my country; that I have never been arrested..."

Oops sorry. I misprinted Michael Corleone's statement to Congress instead...

Note: There is no "Michael" Trump.

This is going to be more like Guido Trump testifying...

People are apologizing to Eric Trump already... "Sorry, we thought you were he dim dumb one."

No trace of Machiavellism has been found in the hapless White House either.

Trump's low wattage has been genetically transmitted and is alive and well
saving the country beaucoup watts.

I can't blame Mr. Hines for being as quiet as a cocker spaniel at a Doberman
rally, this time. It's a big blow. Old Cold Warrior and all, his disgust for
Russia must be second nature. Just watch what is happening to all who gave Trump
the benefit of the doubt, Commander. Are you in that line?
Tiglath
2017-07-12 20:11:15 UTC
The Washington Post is not slow to jump in either...

"The Trump White House is a confederacy of dingbats"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/12/the-trump-white-house-is-a-confederacy-of-dingbats/?utm_term=.de0304319177

People close to Trump are telling him to get rid of Reince Priebus, the White House chief of staff.

"Yeah, that's the problem — get rid of Priebus and this whole thing will go
away."

"[W]e aren't talking about smart people, particularly the guy in charge. He's
the one, after all, who thought he could put the squeeze on the FBI director to
make the scandal disappear, then fire the director when he wouldn’t pledge his
loyalty, then go on national television and brag that he fired the director
because he wanted the Russia scandal to go away. It doesn’t get much dumber than
that."
Tiglath