Porter
Tiglath
2018-02-10 16:27:02 UTC
My favorite porter is Mel Gibson's character in 'Payback,' great movie.

Porter gets hammered by the Mafia, but this one in the White House likes
to hammmer on women.

Trump can't fill the vacant positions even letting in wife beaters.

Trump's record with women keeps getting worse. I fear the backlash will engulf
all.

Be aware men, that many women believe that it does not matter if innocent
men go down with it as long as they succeed in sinking the patriarchal ship.

I admit most men are pigs, but when one third of millennials believe than
asking someone out for a drink is harassment, that any contact is assault,
and that a stolen kiss is rape, thing don't look good.

I am so glad I was at my sexual peak in the Sixties and Seventies and Eighties...

I understand it is crucial not to force oneself on anybody, and that
explicit consent must be absolutely clear. But somehow I don't see myself
saying things like,

"I want to fulfill the terms of our agreement so hard!"

or

"I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come... I'm gonna come in the designated location
as per our conversation of January 7th."

Though, I remember sinning... on the beach at night, running, splashing,
laughing, then bumping into each other, and on the second bump lingering a bit,
at the next bump as she separated I pressed her against me, tasted her lips,
and the night was ours as we were each other's.

I did impede her from separating her body from mine at the third bump, is that
rape? Probably in someone's mind.

Here is another challenge for science: Make consent sexy. Good luck with that.
Tiglath
2018-02-11 18:42:36 UTC
Well fellow Y-chromosome carriers,

I understand if you view Valentine's Day with apprehension this year.

It's beginning to look like a mine field, right?

Here are a few clues to evade all those bouncing betties and jumping jackies
ripping your guts open this February 14th.

What to write in the card?

---

Front: YOUR MEAN THE WORLD TO ME
Inside: It's OK if you don't feel the same way. Zero pressure.
--
FOREVER YOURS

Or until such time when you no longer welcome my affections, which is
totally within your right as an individual.

--

YOU HAVE THE KEY TO MY HEART

No obligation if you don't want it. It's absolutely fine.

--

BE MY VALENTINE!

Which is not to suggest that I would possess you in any way or that you
are anything less than a human being with your own will and autonomy.

HAPPY VALENTINE, I think.
Tiglath
2018-02-13 17:28:22 UTC
Porter is doing a number on the White House... oh boy.

The prez doesn't seem to know that 'due process' is a legal term.

You get 'due process' when your liberty or property are at stake.

Porter is free to sue his accusers and get all the due process he wants.
If he lost his job due to libel, he has a good case.

Due process can take years. An employer has no time for that and the constant
obligation to keep the workplace safe from predators. Employers have to act
according to prompt judgement of the quality of the allegations.

The stable genius should learn the difference.

In this particular place the evidence is conclusive and corroborated.

For Trump to speak of 'mere allegations' is not only yet another lie, but
a deliberate taking of sides with the accusers, IN GENERAL.

No need to over-think it. Trump is an accused predator himself, trying to
polish the turd on his ilk. That simple.
Tiglath
2018-02-14 03:39:14 UTC
Once again there is no magician behind the curtain.

Hidden in plain sight... the fact that when the FBI told the White House that
they had a wife-beater high on their staff, and the scoop went right to the
president posthaste. That aid and for THAT reason?

No WH staffer has the cojones to hide that piece of tabloid news from the king
of reality shows, or harbor a wife-beater of ex-wives still living.

They went to Trump and he said, "Heh? No biggie." That's why nobody wants to
talk straight now because they know they told the boss, and it died there.

Same as the British newspaper that acquired the information about Porter's
divorces, it could have been North Korea or China instead, and then blackmail
follows.

Russia would not be interested in Porter having already a White House asset
placed even higher.

Trump's stonewalling Neanderthal, Doubtfire Sanders, lies to the American People
without once batting her enormous eyelid as she does it, day in and day out.

Caligula was a terrible man, but never colluded with barbarians beyond the Rhine
or denied their attacks.
Paul J Gans
2018-02-15 21:59:16 UTC
Post by Tiglath
[...]
The Porter case is interesting. He was seemingly denied a top security
clearance because his wife-beating put him into a position where he
could be blackmailed.

But since that is all public now, it CAN'T be used to blackmail him
anymore.

So why didn't they simply give him his security clearance instead of
firing him?

Or is there something else lurking in his records that we do NOT know
about? Think about it.
--- Paul J. Gans
Tiglath
2018-02-15 23:06:33 UTC
Post by Paul J Gans
Post by Tiglath
[...]
Blackmail is not the only issue...

Nobody can't blame any of us for forgetting that the president SETS the
country's moral tone.

You must have forgotten that, after seeing no such thing for... (seems decades).

Someone must have told the White House that it's not a place where you should
have such men, despite other abilities.