Talk About Snowflakes...
Tiglath
2017-06-30 02:36:12 UTC
The job of POTUS entails dealing with stinging criticism, and doing so GRACEFULLY from day one is sure the mark of a functioning politician, and
a reasonable expectation from a president.

But the SCROTUS we have in the White House takes disagreement as a personal affront and returns fire a bucket a drop and in such a vulgar way that GOP
senators are telling Trump his behavior is beneath the office voters entrusted
him.

He doesn't give a damn. Trump is such a snowflake that has to respond with
childish pique to every critic.

Then has his Young Doubtfire justify the fit by saying that he is just a
good fighter returning fire.

As long as Trump can cause a stir by writing outrageous stuff he'll keep doing
It's cocaine to his ego. He says 'BOO' and reporters scurry about to discuss it
to death 27/4. It's addictive.

Reporters should shift, from "Pay attention, the president said something."
to "Trump said something, who cares."

I had to hear from this no-class president that it's good to have pure air,
and clean water, and the the Pope is 'very holy.'

Removing Trump from office is becoming a national priority. The system gave
us a dud and it's time to discard him.
Erilar
2017-06-30 19:11:39 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Removing Trump from office is becoming a national priority. The system gave
us a dud and it's time to discard him.
How? And we need to get rid of Pence, Ryan, and the turtle as well, if we
want a change for the better.
biblioholic medievalist via iPad
Tiglath
2017-06-30 19:49:54 UTC
Post by Erilar
Post by Tiglath
Removing Trump from office is becoming a national priority. The system gave
us a dud and it's time to discard him.
How? And we need to get rid of Pence, Ryan, and the turtle as well, if we
want a change for the better.
This must be engineered. That is, to start with break down the problem into
small, manageable pieces.
The Horny Goat
2017-07-02 16:23:53 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Erilar
Post by Tiglath
Removing Trump from office is becoming a national priority. The system gave
us a dud and it's time to discard him.
How? And we need to get rid of Pence, Ryan, and the turtle as well, if we
want a change for the better.
This must be engineered. That is, to start with break down the problem into
small, manageable pieces.
Good Lord - you guys sound like you're talking about a Frank Underwood
'solution'
Erilar
2017-07-02 22:29:34 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
Post by Tiglath
Post by Erilar
Post by Tiglath
Removing Trump from office is becoming a national priority. The system gave
us a dud and it's time to discard him.
How? And we need to get rid of Pence, Ryan, and the turtle as well, if we
want a change for the better.
This must be engineered. That is, to start with break down the problem into
small, manageable pieces.
Good Lord - you guys sound like you're talking about a Frank Underwood
'solution'
Welll.....8-)
--
biblioholic medievalist via iPad