Hammer Time
Add Reply
Tiglath
2017-07-15 05:09:03 UTC
"There is no statute against helping a foreign hostile power meddle in an American election. What Donald Jr. — and Kushner and Manafort — did may not be
criminal. But it is not merely stupid. It is also deeply wrong, a fundamental
violation of any code of civic honor."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bungled-collusion-is-still-collusion/2017/07/13/68c7f72a-67f3-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html?utm_term=.3e169dd1ad43

It's not like the country, Trump voters, and the Commander did not see it
coming.

Did not have to be much of a judge of human character to pass verdict on this
guy well before election day.

Of course Trump knew about the latest meeting, and of course there were other,
and of course they brought results.

WE SAW THEM.

This is going to show that the Magnitsky Act is irritating friends of
Putin who are also Trump investors: it's a simple plebeian reason for all this
trouble.

Quid Pro Quo, Clarice.
Eric Stevens
2017-07-15 09:20:39 UTC
Post by Tiglath
"There is no statute against helping a foreign hostile power meddle in an American election. What Donald Jr. — and Kushner and Manafort — did may not be
criminal. But it is not merely stupid. It is also deeply wrong, a fundamental
violation of any code of civic honor."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/bungled-collusion-is-still-collusion/2017/07/13/68c7f72a-67f3-11e7-8eb5-cbccc2e7bfbf_story.html?utm_term=.3e169dd1ad43
It's not like the country, Trump voters, and the Commander did not see it
coming.
Did not have to be much of a judge of human character to pass verdict on this
guy well before election day.
That's right: and you weren't.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-15 16:12:29 UTC
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Did not have to be much of a judge of human character to pass verdict on this
guy well before election day.
That's right: and you weren't.
How can you know? You killfiled me in September, according to you,
so you should NOT know anything I posted close to the election.

This man can't even write a short line without calling himself a liar.

What a talent!
Eric Stevens
Eric Stevens
2017-07-15 22:42:59 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Did not have to be much of a judge of human character to pass verdict on this
guy well before election day.
That's right: and you weren't.
How can you know? You killfiled me in September, according to you,
so you should NOT know anything I posted close to the election.
This man can't even write a short line without calling himself a liar.
What a talent!
Are you suggesting you had a flash of intelligence in the period I was
ignoring you? If that is true, bring it on again I say.

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-16 02:14:35 UTC
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Did not have to be much of a judge of human character to pass verdict on this
guy well before election day.
That's right: and you weren't.
How can you know? You killfiled me in September, according to you,
so you should NOT know anything I posted close to the election.
This man can't even write a short line without calling himself a liar.
What a talent!
Are you suggesting you had a flash of intelligence in the period I was
ignoring you? If that is true, bring it on again I say.
What kind of meltdown was it when you pulled the killfile stunt, little Kiwie?

I did not shame you, you shamed yourself, The Hit Parade of Blunders by Stevens
is ALL your words, except parentheses, I am just the medium.

Displaying your insecurities like that in public gives you no capital with
which to work afterwards, pal. So don't think you can spark any conversation
or debate other than about how much dumber and ridiculous can you get.

And I am not interested in that either.

A willing one, who noticed that not in one of those disputes you had anyone
with good credibility take your side. Except for
Post by Eric Stevens
Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-16 02:18:43 UTC
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
[...]

I am not interested in your opinions on US politics. Clear off.

Strike 'on US politics.'
Eric Stevens
2017-07-16 04:20:01 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
[...]
Sputtering and dithering: two incoherent attempts to record your rage
and you still don't make sense.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-16 17:21:28 UTC
Do yourself a favor and stop polluting my threads.

Because if you think there is a happy ending for you in your deals with me you
have not been paying attention.

Numerous people are on record calling you a nut and a worse, nobody here
seems to enjoy anything you write.

You are the ugly fat girl nobody wants to dance with, go ahead have another beer.

All I see is a rancid idiot, abysmal writer and worse thinker, whose
life is so dull that needs to come here and get his ass kicked to feel alive.

Enjoying it?

Now fuck off.
Eric Stevens
2017-07-16 21:27:38 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Do yourself a favor and stop polluting my threads.
Your threads?

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho ....
Post by Tiglath
Because if you think there is a happy ending for you in your deals with me you
have not been paying attention.
Numerous people are on record calling you a nut and a worse, nobody here
seems to enjoy anything you write.
You are the ugly fat girl nobody wants to dance with, go ahead have another beer.
All I see is a rancid idiot, abysmal writer and worse thinker, whose
life is so dull that needs to come here and get his ass kicked to feel alive.
Enjoying it?
Now fuck off.
Make me.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
Been there, done that.
Eric Stevens
2017-07-17 23:48:28 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
Because if you think there is a happy ending for you in your deals with me you
have not been paying attention.
Numerous people are on record calling you a nut and a worse, nobody here
seems to enjoy anything you write.
You are the ugly fat girl nobody wants to dance with, go ahead have another beer.
All I see is a rancid idiot, abysmal writer and worse thinker, whose
life is so dull that needs to come here and get his ass kicked to feel alive.
Enjoying it?
Now fuck off.
Make me.
Been there, done that.
Didn't really work though, did it?
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-18 00:48:48 UTC
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
Because if you think there is a happy ending for you in your deals with me you
have not been paying attention.
Numerous people are on record calling you a nut and a worse, nobody here
seems to enjoy anything you write.
You are the ugly fat girl nobody wants to dance with, go ahead have another beer.
All I see is a rancid idiot, abysmal writer and worse thinker, whose
life is so dull that needs to come here and get his ass kicked to feel alive.
Enjoying it?
Now fuck off.
Make me.
Been there, done that.
Didn't really work though, did it?
Melt down once, melt down twice...

That is what insecure men like you do...

Yellow Stevens' ambitions in SHM are clear, folks. He wants to be like
a rash that won't clear.

Life-long habit, I suppose.
Eric Stevens

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-18 20:18:03 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Now fuck off.
Make me.
Been there, done that.
Didn't really work though, did it?
Melt down once, melt down twice...
That is what insecure men like you do...
Yellow Stevens' ambitions in SHM are clear, folks. He wants to be like
a rash that won't clear.
Life-long habit, I suppose.
.
Christ wept! I brought the poor man to a full stop. Medics!

He tried to think of a comeback but the silo of ideas was empty, finito, kaput.

Not the first time...
Peter Jason
2017-07-18 23:33:37 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Now fuck off.
Make me.
Been there, done that.
Didn't really work though, did it?
Melt down once, melt down twice...
That is what insecure men like you do...
Yellow Stevens' ambitions in SHM are clear, folks. He wants to be like
a rash that won't clear.
Life-long habit, I suppose.
.
Christ wept! I brought the poor man to a full stop. Medics!
He tried to think of a comeback but the silo of ideas was empty, finito, kaput.
Not the first time...
O the pity of it! It was such fun to watch the children romp &
frolic!
Eric Stevens
2017-07-19 03:37:57 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Now fuck off.
Make me.
Been there, done that.
Didn't really work though, did it?
Melt down once, melt down twice...
That is what insecure men like you do...
Yellow Stevens' ambitions in SHM are clear, folks. He wants to be like
a rash that won't clear.
Life-long habit, I suppose.
.
Christ wept! I brought the poor man to a full stop. Medics!
He tried to think of a comeback but the silo of ideas was empty, finito, kaput.
Not the first time...
O the pity of it! It was such fun to watch the children romp &
frolic!
By responding with just a '.' I gave the nasty twit a chance for the
last word in the discussion. No surprise that he couldn't resist the
opportunity.
--
Regards,

Eric Stevens
Tiglath
2017-07-19 14:04:21 UTC
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Peter Jason
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Post by Eric Stevens
Post by Tiglath
Now fuck off.
Make me.
Been there, done that.
Didn't really work though, did it?
Melt down once, melt down twice...
That is what insecure men like you do...
Yellow Stevens' ambitions in SHM are clear, folks. He wants to be like
a rash that won't clear.
Life-long habit, I suppose.
.
Christ wept! I brought the poor man to a full stop. Medics!
He tried to think of a comeback but the silo of ideas was empty, finito, kaput.
Not the first time...
O the pity of it! It was such fun to watch the children romp &
frolic!
By responding with just a '.' I gave the nasty twit a chance for the
last word in the discussion. No surprise that he couldn't resist the
opportunity.
Such cunning...

He expends all that ink on a dot to let me have the last word...
Which must have some significance for Yellow Stevens... then he writes again.

He also thinks we are having a discussion.

Such optimism...