New GOP health care bill could allow Shell Policies that pay No Benefits
Add Reply
D***@teikyopost.edu
2017-07-13 21:31:54 UTC
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/senate-health-care-bill-ted-cruz-amendment/index.html

New GOP health care bill could allow cheaper plans with fewer benefits

By Lauren Fox, Tami Luhby, MJ Lee and Ted Barrett, CNN

Updated 3:10 PM ET, Thu July 13, 2017
Peter Jason
2017-07-13 21:42:31 UTC
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/senate-health-care-bill-ted-cruz-amendment/index.html
New GOP health care bill could allow cheaper plans with fewer benefits
Typically, insurance can be targeted. Men don't get pregnant nor have
hysterectomies. Women don't get prostate cancer.
D***@teikyopost.edu
What does this have to do with Shell Policies that pay No Benefits?
Peter Jason
What is a "shell policy", that is not mentioned in that article?
a425couple
2017-07-13 23:46:05 UTC
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
Post by Peter Jason
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/senate-health-care-bill-ted-cruz-amendment/index.html
New GOP health care bill could allow cheaper plans with fewer benefits
Typically, insurance can be targeted. Men don't get pregnant nor have
hysterectomies. Women don't get prostate cancer.
What does this have to do with Shell Policies that pay No Benefits?
The CNN article is, as predictable, very biased.
Then your invented subject line is extremely distorted and pejorative.

My wife had a fine, and perfect for us health plan.
Quite affordable, and let her have several doctor/whatever
appointments a year. Then there was an uncovered gap for which
we were were in effect, self insured. Than at around $10,000
and up, the plan again stepped in and covered us.
We did not need or want maternity coverage or birth control,
or pre-existing coverage (we'd had same health care for 25 years).

But then meddling democrats and idiots supported by you
got involved.
We now have to pay over double, and in reality NOTHING
we use or need is covered!!
But idiots like you think it is wonderful that her
maternity or birth control is covered.
D. Spencer Hines
2017-07-14 05:19:48 UTC
Yes, there are certainly WINNERS and LOSERS under Obamacare...

...And Rationing, Restrictions & Excessive Regulations For All.

Most Successful Legislation Has BROAD SUPPORT...

That Means BOTH SOME Democrats & SOME Republicans -- In Both The House &
Senate Need To Vote For It.

Uni-Party Legislation Has A Rocky Road.

DSH

"We stand for organized terror - this should be frankly admitted. Terror is
an absolute necessity during times of revolution. Our aim is to fight
against the enemies of the Soviet Government and of the new order of life.
We judge quickly. In most cases only a day passes between the apprehension
of the criminal and his sentence. When confronted with evidence, criminals
in almost every case confess; and what argument can have greater weight than
a criminal's own confession?"

Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky - ??????? ??????????? ????????????

D***@teikyopost.edu
2017-07-14 05:32:42 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
Post by Peter Jason
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
[...]
It should also be noted that RomneyCare in MA and ObamaCare were
drafted by the lobbyists for the various Cartels that profit from
them. The primary purpose of these laws was to block a single-payer
system and to ensure that these Cartels will continue to receive a
significant piece of the action. The per capita expenditures posted at:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/politics/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1S3QSZRUL93V8&cdPage=3&cdThread=TxUYI5GUJHJ3EO

demonstrate that the for-profit Cartels and malpractice lawyers are
receiving a significant cut of the health insurance premiums.
Peter Jason
2017-07-14 06:51:16 UTC
Post by D***@teikyopost.edu
http://www.amazon.com/forum/politics/ref=cm_cd_pg_pg3?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1S3QSZRUL93V8&cdPage=3&cdThread=TxUYI5GUJHJ3EO
demonstrate that the for-profit Cartels and malpractice lawyers are
receiving a significant cut of the health insurance premiums.
The costs of the American system are summarized in the Merck Manual
thus
http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/special-subjects/financial-issues-in-health-care/causes-of-high-health-care-costs

Taxation increases, to target the causes of poor health and to provide
cost relief might be:

1/ Further taxation of Booze & Cigarettes.
2/ Taxation of sugar in foods.
3/ Government tribunals to take care of litigations.
4/ Annual Licensing of guns. (You can still kill ea other.)
5/ Levy on auto licences.
6/ Centralized biometric computer medical records.