Senator Bob Corker Was Flummoxed In Iran Deal
D. Spencer Hines
2017-10-09 18:27:36 UTC
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442336/obama-iran-deal-corker-bill

President Trump is right. Bob Corker was completely outmaneuvered by the
Obama Administration and flummoxed. Bad Deal for the American People and
Israel -- as well as our other Allies.

Only stalwart senator, Tom Cotton, of Arkansas, had the savvy and the
cojones to vote against Corker-Cardin. 98 to 1. [Senator Barbara Boxer
didn't vote.] It's remarkable how many sheep there are in the U.S. Senate.

DSH

Fortem Posce Animum

"Having a thousand flowers blooming at the beginning of a new era is
generally a good thing. But when you've got your back against the wall, too
many new blooms can cause message and operational cacophony." -- Rob
Stein -- Longtime Democratic Party Strategist -- October 2017
Tiglath
2017-10-09 19:46:08 UTC
Oh what a week of disasters we left behind... Puerto Rico, Vegas, Trump.

Trump: "Puerto Rico is lucky to not to have had a real disaster like Katrina."

Puerto Rico: "No difference, we don't have a real president like Obama either."

Trump: "Still, you had the worse disaster in your life... well, let me pull your account..."

He landed like Ponce de Leon and Puerto Ricans said, "Can we have the hurricane back?"

He is not a first responder on the advice of his hairdresser, but he is a
Worst Responder.

Trump: "Las Vegas is lucky not to have have many more killed."

Spencer sees a winning iconoclast.

I see a man way over his head. A fool poaching out of field. A National Disgrace.

You decide.