CNN Is In Deep, Deep, Kimchee
Add Reply
D. Spencer Hines
2017-06-27 17:17:47 UTC
http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

How Sweet It Is!

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"It may be said that, thanks to the 'clercs', humanity did evil for two
thousand years, but honoured good. This contradiction was an honour to
the human species, and formed the rift whereby civilisation slipped into
the world." "La Trahison des clercs" [The Treason of the Intellectuals]
(1927) Julien Benda (1867-1956)
Tiglath
2017-06-27 17:29:33 UTC
It is also important to note what people do after they overreach and cross the
line. Having retractions and resignations, RIGHT after the incident is a
a sign of an organization that wants and tries to be healthy and true.

Fox firing of O'Reilly was healthy and true correction.

Zero of that coming out of the White House.
(1927) Julien Benda (1867-1956)
D. Spencer Hines
2017-06-27 19:38:20 UTC
CNN "ratings are incredible right now," President Trump "good for business"

John Bonifield, CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative "Mostly bullshit right
now"

"Get back to Russia," Says CEO Jeff Zucker

President Trump is Right About Witch Hunt, "No real proof"

"I mean, it's mostly bullshit right now," Bonifield says. "Like, we don't
have any giant proof."

He confirms that the driving factor at CNN is ratings:

"It's a business, people are like the media has an ethical phssssss... All
the nice cutesy little ethics that used to get talked about in journalism
school you're just like, that's adorable. That's adorable. This is a
business."

According to the CNN Producer, business is booming. "Trump is good for
business right now," he concluded.

Bonifield further goes on to explain that the instructions come straight
from the top, citing the CEO, Jeff Zucker:

"Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate
accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO
of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said in our internal meeting, he said good job
everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with that, let's get
back to Russia."

(1927) Julien Benda (1867-1956)
D. Spencer Hines
2017-06-29 19:17:00 UTC

James O'Keefe - American Hero. Project Veritas.

DSH

Lux et Veritas et Libertas