Trump Worries
Tiglath
2016-09-05 07:15:10 UTC
I have a bookmark for,

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

in all my devices, and I check it several times a day.

This is a site run by statistical genius Nate Silver, who impressed
everyone with his forecast performance in the two previous presidential
elections, from his perch in the New York Times. Now he runs his own
venture.

A month ago Trump was at 10% and Clinton 90%. But every day now I see
Trump on the rise. He is now at 28% and Clinton 72%. It's still a long
way to go but...

Why the hell is he gaining ground?

He is no longer entertaining, even. That has passed.

People need to get serious, the WORLD is worried that this clown may
become president.

He would make W. look like Lincoln.

Talk to people folks, neighbors, passers by, the mailman, every one.

Trump working class champion? You've gotta be kidding, right?

FiveThirtyEight is the site to watch. Silver knows his stuff. It's hard to
argue with his accurate results. That's why his numbers are cause for
Trump worries.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-05 11:11:59 UTC
Pray tell us why all this ***@p about Trump is at all relevant to discussions about Medieval History.

Go elsewhere and torment other newsgroups with your political programme.

You post nothing but bollox here.
Tiglath
2016-09-05 19:09:00 UTC
On Monday, September 5, 2016 at 7:12:00 AM UTC-4, Sigurdr Volsung wrote:

<>

Be quiet, sluggy Roberts.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-05 19:51:51 UTC
Post by Tiglath
<>
Be quiet, sluggy Roberts.
No I won't. You persistently abuse the freedom of speech on this newsgroup. It's high time your ***@p was suppressed. And you banished to outer webspace.

Go away
Tiglath
2016-09-05 20:40:23 UTC
Post by Tiglath
<>
Be quiet, sluggy Roberts.
And just how are you going to do that?

You've been at it for months and I am still here sticking my tongue out at you.

Impotent slug.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-06 07:23:25 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
<>
Be quiet, sluggy Roberts.
And just how are you going to do that?
You've been at it for months and I am still here sticking my tongue out at you.
Impotent slug.
Let this outfit remove you, as far away as possible:-

http://blog.packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/
Tiglath
So many invitations to gloat at your impotence to remove me, I am flattered.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-06 11:34:52 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Sigurdr Volsung
Post by Tiglath
Post by Tiglath
<>
Be quiet, sluggy Roberts.
And just how are you going to do that?
You've been at it for months and I am still here sticking my tongue out at you.
Impotent slug.
Let this outfit remove you, as far away as possible:-
http://blog.packers-and-movers-bangalore.in/
So many invitations to gloat at your impotence to remove me, I am flattered.
Why do you stay here posting day after day when no one likes you?
You have an illness which needs attention.
Go seek professional help.
Tiglath
2016-09-06 14:47:49 UTC
You know how to describe yourself very well.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-06 18:28:29 UTC
Still here, scumbag?
Tiglath
2016-09-07 01:04:10 UTC
Post by Sigurdr Volsung
Post by Tiglath
Post by Sigurdr Volsung
Why do you stay here posting day after day when no one likes you?
You know how to describe yourself very well.
Still here, scumbag?
I don't tire easily, you are finding out, slug?

What must be tiring is having a son like you, poor mum...

The slug slut slog.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-07 05:34:30 UTC
How many times a day do you think just how worthless and meaningless your life has been to date?
Tiglath
2016-09-07 06:29:50 UTC
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 1:34:31 AM UTC-4, Sigurdr Volsung wrote:

<>

I have some warm beer for you open your mouth...
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-07 09:29:07 UTC
Post by Tiglath
<>
I have some warm beer for you open your mouth...
Sleazeball.
Tiglath
2016-09-07 09:33:40 UTC
Post by Sigurdr Volsung
Post by Tiglath
<>
I have some warm beer for you open your mouth...
Sleazeball.
Ah... plebeian invective. The slug ran out of ideas.

In success and failure there is initial and ultimate.

In the battles of wits you engage in here there is also: CONTINUOUS FAILURE.

Impotent and witless slug looks for a fight and new ways to lose it.

Hilarious.
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-07 12:09:11 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Sigurdr Volsung
Post by Tiglath
<>
I have some warm beer for you open your mouth...
Sleazeball.
Ah... plebeian invective. The slug ran out of ideas.
In success and failure there is initial and ultimate.
In the battles of wits you engage in here there is also: CONTINUOUS FAILURE.
Impotent and witless slug looks for a fight and new ways to lose it.
Hilarious.
The only thing that has run out long ago is your welcome her on this newsgroup. No one loves you. No one cares about what you post. You are wasting your own time and life here.

Just face the truth. You have been a failure in everything you did in life. You have an enormous chip on your shoulder. You simply want to take out your frustrations about everything upon all that visit here. You are a very sorry and sad human. You ought to be crying on a psychiatrist's couch, but you can't afford the consultation fees. Your health insurance has run out.

You ought to be living on the streets, sleeping in some sleeping bag on some wasteland and begging for your living: "Hey buddy, can you spare a dime?" or "Kidnapped by aliens, missed my lunch, please help!"

You're a schizophrenic. maybe you post as two personalities on this newsgroup. I don't know and haven't got the time to waste to find out. All I want and everyone here also wants is for you to leave, and go away, and no longer haunt this newsgroup. You are a bore, everything you post is boring, the rantings of a frustrated old fart. Goodbye and good riddance to you and all you stand for.
Tiglath
2016-09-07 18:21:35 UTC
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 8:09:12 AM UTC-4, Sigurdr Volsung wrote:

<>

Where is the medieval stuff?

Don't be a negative slug.
Tiglath
2016-09-07 21:14:35 UTC
On Wednesday, September 7, 2016 at 8:09:12 AM UTC-4, Sigurdr Volsung wrote:

<>

Poor Jimmy The Slug

He is so afraid to start a fully fleshed medieval thread.

Perhaps because each time he did he ended under a pile of rubble?

What happened to the British spirit, slug?

He could choose D-Day but prefers Dunkirk: no rifle, wet arse, in a leaky boat
but heading home.

"There are Panzers out there... <shiver>"
Sigurdr Volsung
2016-09-08 04:53:36 UTC
Post by Tiglath
He is so afraid to start a fully fleshed medieval thread.
You're such a hypocritical scheit. Where is the medieval stuff coming from you? You have posted nothing medieval here. Perhaps it's because Americans haven't ever really had a medieval history as such. Eric the Viking landed in Canada, not USA. Tough. All the US has is a few artefacts in libraries and museums which it has bought at auction. You might pretend that anthropological studies of the ancient native american indian tribes in the period 400 AD to 1500 AD counts as being Medieval, but it ain't really. You may try to compare Donald Trump to Lorenzo de Medici, but he ain't really that too.

When was the last time you started a real Medieval thread of interest to those who pass by here? Never, as far as I can see. It is you who are afraid to as whatever you try to post those who come here will make mincemeat of your claims. You're the weak and ineffective creature.
Pete Barrett
2016-09-05 16:45:57 UTC
Post by Tiglath
A month ago Trump was at 10% and Clinton 90%. But every day now I see
Trump on the rise. He is now at 28% and Clinton 72%. It's still a long
way to go but...
Why the hell is he gaining ground?
I don't know what things are like in the US, where it matters, but here in
the UK, it would be easy to think it's a one horse race. All the news
programmes, when they mention the US presidential election, are about Trump,
Trump, and Trump. Hillary Clinton is hardly mentioned.

Shout loud enough, and you drown out all other options; if there are no
other options on show, then you've a good chance of getting a majority to
support you. Donald Trump seems to be working on that basis, and he might
even succeed.
Pete BARRETT
Robert Mulain
2016-09-05 20:16:01 UTC
Post by Tiglath
I have a bookmark for,
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
in all my devices, and I check it several times a day.
This is a site run by statistical genius Nate Silver, who impressed
everyone with his forecast performance in the two previous presidential
elections, from his perch in the New York Times. Now he runs his own
venture.
A month ago Trump was at 10% and Clinton 90%. But every day now I see
Trump on the rise. He is now at 28% and Clinton 72%. It's still a long
way to go but...
Why the hell is he gaining ground?
A good question - could it be that he has shut the fuck up of late?
Post by Tiglath
He is no longer entertaining, even. That has passed.
His slag of a 'wife' is however! Ooops, that's a few more million Euro's I owe you Don...
Post by Tiglath
People need to get serious, the WORLD is worried that this clown may
become president.
He would make W. look like Lincoln.
Talk to people folks, neighbors, passers by, the mailman, every one.
Trump working class champion? You've gotta be kidding, right?
FiveThirtyEight is the site to watch. Silver knows his stuff. It's hard to
argue with his accurate results. That's why his numbers are cause for
Trump worries.
Don't panic Tiggers - it will never happen! I'm just interested to see how the 'establishment' is going to kill him off?