Charles Hurt - "Oh The Mad Genius Of Donald Trump!"
Add Reply
D. Spencer Hines
2017-06-30 23:28:11 UTC
<G>

Amusing Piece By Charles Hurt...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/29/donald-trumps-mad-genius-drives-schoolmarms-of-pol/

Further, where did we get the crazy idea that it is perfectly acceptable to
make comments about a MAN'S personal appearance and/or intelligence -- but
one must NEVER do the same about a WOMAN?

DSH

Mad genius of Trump drives schoolmarms of political press crazy

By Charles Hurt - The Washington Times - Thursday, June 29, 2017

ANALYSIS/OPINION:
Oh, the mad genius of Donald Trump!

On the cusp of one of the biggest victories of his administration, cracking
down on illegal aliens who commit vicious crimes inside our country,
President Trump took to Twitter.

"I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore).
Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago
3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was
bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

The only thing missing from this electronic presidential address was the
Marine Band playing "Hail to the Chief."

She was bleeding badly. Face-lift. Low I.Q. Psycho Joe.

It is all so delicious. Mercilessly inventive. Joyously vicious. Like an
entire season of pro wrestling drama, all sewn up into two little Twitter
messages.

The Trump presidency is a little like having a dog. Every day that passes,
you love the dog more and more until it seems impossible to love her any
more.

But - sadly - every day also brings that nagging dread that one day she will
be gone, seven times sooner than she should. What will we do when it is all
over? There will never be another dog like her (sad face).

Of course, the puritanical schoolmarms of the political press went
absolutely bonkers over Mr. Trump's broadside of their fellow travelers.
They scolded him that his Twitter missives were beneath the office of the
president.

Really, you mean like molesting an intern in the Oval Office? "Presidential"
like that?

MSNBC - the afterthought cable channel that airs "Morning Joe" - responded
on Twitter: "It's a sad day for America when the president spends his time
bullying, lying and spewing petty personal attacks instead of doing his
job."

But the funny thing about it is that nobody actually disproved anything that
Mr. Trump alleged. Just like Russia and obstruction of justice and
everything else, there is not one single shred of evidence that Mr. Trump is
not 100 percent in the right.

"The Amazon Post" - the paper-of-record for Never Trumpers - rushed to the
defense of Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough with a laughably illogical
and twisted explanation.

"The notion that Brzezinski and Scarborough were desperate to hang out with
Trump on New Year's Eve but were rebuffed seems dubious, at best," reporter
Callum Borchers wrote on the paper's website.

"For one thing, the New York Times spotted the co-hosts at Trump's New
Year's Eve party at Mar-a-Lago."

So, wait a minute? The proof that Mr. Trump is lying about Ms. Brzezinski
and Mr. Scarborough slumming around Mar-a-Lago around New Year's Eve is
that - well - Ms. Brzezinski and Mr. Scarborough were slumming around
Mar-a-Lago around New Year's Eve?

Oof. Mr. Borchers probably learned this in journalism school. He should have
gone to logic school instead.

But the correspondent was still not finished changing diapers for Ms.
Brzezinski and Mr. Scarborough.

"For another," Mr. Borchers writes, "Scarborough followed the report of
their appearance [of Brzezinski and Scarborough slumming around Mar-a-Lago
around New Year's Eve] by angrily protesting any suggestion that he and
Brzezinski were trying to cozy up to the president-elect."

Let's put this in terms the young reporter might understand: O-M-G.

Then Mr. Borchers goes on to accuse Mr. Trump of a "blatantly sexist attack"
on Ms. Brzezinski because the president called her "unintelligent."

Whoa! You mean that accusing someone of being "low I.Q." is the equivalent
of calling them female?

You might want to get a little "woke" to modern times.

Ms. Brzezinski (that would be she of "low I.Q." and "crazy"), meanwhile,
proved herself entirely worthy of Mr. Trump's tirade by attacking the size
of his manhood on Twitter.
I wish I were making that up, but that is what she did.

She posted a picture of a Cheerios box with a small child reaching a tiny
finger out for a little toasted Cheerio. The box reads: "Made for Little
Hands."

Get it?

Such classy people. And they have been a respected part of the establishment
for years. Donald Trump just got here.

Oh, one last thing. What about the bloody face-lift? No one seems to be
addressing the issue of her traipsing around Mar-a-Lago bleeding from a
face-lift.
Either way, Mika, you should ask for your money back.

. Charles Hurt can be reached at ***@washingtontimes.com and on Twitter by
@charleshurt.

Lux et Veritas et Libertas

"It may be said that, thanks to the 'clercs', humanity did evil for two
thousand years, but honoured good. This contradiction was an honour to
the human species, and formed the rift whereby civilisation slipped into
the world." "La Trahison des clercs" [The Treason of the Intellectuals]
(1927) Julien Benda (1867-1956)
Tiglath
2017-07-01 05:21:47 UTC
Post by D. Spencer Hines
Further, where did we get the crazy idea that it is perfectly acceptable to
make comments about a MAN'S personal appearance and/or intelligence -- but
one must NEVER do the same about a WOMAN?
We, perhaps, but the POTUS is not 'we.' He has to live to a higher standard,
or should at least.

What is involved here is the outing of a facelift. That is below the belt
whether done to men or women. And coming from the POTUS, it's bad, and
inventing the facelift, even worse.

It's vicious and nasty, something not at all surprising from the Desperate
Fishwife of Pennsylvania Avenue.

So much to polish... so little time, eh?