Female Leaders
Tiglath
2017-03-18 18:25:17 UTC
Poor Spicer... another failed Goebbles wannabe.

Anyway. This is a new one, but now there is a pattern.

Have you noticed how uncomfortable Trump looks in the presence of old ugly
women?

It is true. Look at footage of Trump and the British PM, and even more
so the Merkel meet.

Trump finds painful being seen with grotty females in public and on camera.

It shatters the image he has cultivated for a lifetime like a rare orchid.

God gave Trump good looks and money to balance and overcome other shortcomings.

Yet, he is highly insecure.

As his continually being too big to apologize for small errors, and not so small, shows.

An old hag has no business being near the golden boy of Studio 54.

"I am attracted to beauty" as he claims in that tape, has
"I am repulsed by ugliness" as its sibling, evidently.

As most people feel, by the way. But most people also manage to conceal it,
because their own parents grow old and ugly also, and friends, and even
themselves, eventually. Trump is no longer a looker himself, a portly
man with ugly facial expressions and mannerisms involving tiny digits.

He is so shallow he can't conceal his dislike of bad physical appearance,
despite the fact that he is a president meeting other world leaders, who
usually are older people, for whom looks don't mean what it means to Trump.

We saw that at play with Fiorina, but now we have a PATTERN.
Robert Mulain
2017-03-19 08:21:39 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Poor Spicer... another failed Goebbles wannabe.
Anyway. This is a new one, but now there is a pattern.
Have you noticed how uncomfortable Trump looks in the presence of old ugly
women?
It is true. Look at footage of Trump and the British PM, and even more
so the Merkel meet.
Trump finds painful being seen with grotty females in public and on camera.
How one wishes that Golda Meir (Bloody Mama), and the atrocious MRS Thatcher were still around....
Post by Tiglath
It shatters the image he has cultivated for a lifetime like a rare orchid.
Yet the image of Queen Victoria putting the useless wanker over her ample knee for a good , hard, bare bottomed spanking still comes to mind....
Post by Tiglath
God gave Trump good looks and money to balance and overcome other shortcomings.
I'm not so sure about the 'good looks' old chap? Not really compatible with wigs... tsk tsk!
Post by Tiglath
Yet, he is highly insecure.
Agreed... and with sound, good reason!
Post by Tiglath
As his continually being too big to apologize for small errors, and not so small, shows.
An old hag has no business being near the golden boy of Studio 54.
"I am attracted to beauty" as he claims in that tape, has
"I am repulsed by ugliness" as its sibling, evidently.
Ugh! The whole business is so utterly sordid, I refrain from comment!
Post by Tiglath
As most people feel, by the way. But most people also manage to conceal it,
because their own parents grow old and ugly also, and friends, and even
themselves, eventually. Trump is no longer a looker himself, a portly
man with ugly facial expressions and mannerisms involving tiny digits.
Sadly, I have fallen (through old age,excessive use etc etc) into a similar condition, yet I fully recognise this - its a matter of dignity and decency. Wheras I can and do occasionally pounce on the odd unwary 'cougar', my finances do not unfortunately extend to 'trophy wives' these days, and I am well aware of that - but that's just it - as Dirty Harry said, "A man has to know his limitations!", and I stick by that.
A lesson he clearly needs to learn... let's just pray it doesn't cause an atomic war?
Peter Jason
Forget Trump. Alan Greenspan is getting away!
Erilar
2017-03-20 16:32:45 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Poor Spicer... another failed Goebbles wannabe.
God gave Trump good looks and money to balance and overcome other shortcomings.
I have yet to see a foto of chubby where he looks like anything but a fat
slob. Was he a not-quite-so-fat slob when younger? And his string of
bankruptcies is hardly enticing.
Post by Tiglath
Yet, he is highly insecure.
Naturally.
Post by Tiglath
As his continually being too big to apologize for small errors, and not so small, shows.
He is so shallow he can't conceal his dislike of bad physical appearance,
despite the fact that he is a president meeting other world leaders, who
usually are older people, for whom looks don't mean what it means to Trump.
For many people, male and female, looks mean a LOT less than they do for
chubby the twitterer!
biblioholic medievalist via iPad
Robert Mulain
2017-03-21 19:01:15 UTC
Post by Erilar
Post by Tiglath
Poor Spicer... another failed Goebbles wannabe.
God gave Trump good looks and money to balance and overcome other shortcomings.
I have yet to see a foto of chubby where he looks like anything but a fat
slob. Was he a not-quite-so-fat slob when younger? And his string of
bankruptcies is hardly enticing.
Post by Tiglath
Yet, he is highly insecure.
Naturally.
Post by Tiglath
As his continually being too big to apologize for small errors, and not so small, shows.
He is so shallow he can't conceal his dislike of bad physical appearance,
despite the fact that he is a president meeting other world leaders, who
usually are older people, for whom looks don't mean what it means to Trump.
For many people, male and female, looks mean a LOT less than they do for
chubby the twitterer!
As a straight (yet fair!) chap, I have to agree that Trump is one of the most revolting examples of humanity - of either sex - it has been my displeasure to witness. What could possibly entice any female of the species to get involved with the loathsome bugger (apart from hard cash or very hard blackmail) is utterly beyond me? Unless he deals heroin at cut price perhaps...