The Hour Of Truth
Add Reply
Tiglath
2017-07-05 21:15:48 UTC
Instead of tracking CNN reporting inaccuracies, as if a Trump fan would have
any high-ground to stand on in defense of the truth, pay attention to the
important issues.

Trump said he would never let North Korea have a proper intercontinental
missile. Well, it looks the Fat Kid can reach Alaska and Hawaii now.

This was not supposed to happen. Trump gave us the news that this would
NEVER happen under his watch.

It's happened.

Was it FAKE NEWS?

And the Fat Kid doesn't look at all worried about Trump chest thumping.

Is Trump going to thump anything else apart from his chest?

I like people who talk and can do.

What will Trump do?

Will he kiss and hug Putin?
Peter Jason
2017-07-05 21:47:15 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Instead of tracking CNN reporting inaccuracies, as if a Trump fan would have
any high-ground to stand on in defense of the truth, pay attention to the
important issues.
Trump said he would never let North Korea have a proper intercontinental
missile. Well, it looks the Fat Kid can reach Alaska and Hawaii now.
This was not supposed to happen. Trump gave us the news that this would
NEVER happen under his watch.
It's happened.
Was it FAKE NEWS?
And the Fat Kid doesn't look at all worried about Trump chest thumping.
Is Trump going to thump anything else apart from his chest?
I like people who talk and can do.
What will Trump do?
Will he kiss and hug Putin?
Funny how all the King's horsemen and all the King's men can't take
out one mad fat brat.

Polonium?
Tiglath
2017-07-06 00:27:58 UTC
It helps trying to see things from the other guy's shoes and remembering history.

There is the unanswered question of why in Nuclear Dodge City, where everyone
who has manufactured nukes got to keep them, North Korea can't.

If we can trust only democracies with nukes, the problem is bigger than
the Fat Kid (FK). He is evil but that is for the Korean people to sort out.

FK is clearly a harder dictator to winkle out of the planet than Saddam was.

We fought those people before and it was no cakewalk. They are not Iraqi Army
grade, they're like zombie fighters. It was iffy victory by nuclear
annihilation or a draw. Let's not forget.

They are well equipped to destroy Seoul even as megatons destroy Pyongyang,
even if only conventional weapons remain, though, they must have tactical nukes
now as well.

Trump is not well equipped to navigate the dire straits of a crisis of this
magnitude. Let us hope he shrinks from the task and lets the adults handle it.

Let's put him in charge of the Twitter Machine, not as cool as Enigma but
is effective presidential drainage.

North Korea is not attacking anyone. To be punished for having a fraction
of the offensive capability we have upon them, and for having a primitive
version of the weapons we and our friends have seems hypocritical.

FK did not harbor Bin Laden, yet Pakistan has nukes and we are OK with it.

There are even those who where given nukes to introduce them FIRST into the
Middle East equation. Great idea.

Further there are those who are nuclear equipped but, hilariously, try to hide
it, Tom Clancy notwithstanding.

The best way for a terrorist to get a nuke is to obtain it from one of our
enemies. Fewer enemies, less risk.

We will have endless conflict if we keep strong-arming nations that in turn
eventually develop nukes, whereas if we all capable had nukes it'd be much easy
for all to agree by what rules to play, and whether we should rid the world of
nukes for good.

The only nuclear weapons in existence should be those controlled by the UN or
similar authority, by global consensus, for peacekeeping purposes, to deter any
nuclear ambitions, and after all other nukes are disposed of, everywhere.
Peter Jason
2017-07-06 01:38:34 UTC
Post by Tiglath
[...]
All very true, though many worry about such weapons in the hands of a
madman. Still the US has exocets, tomahawks and others to blow them
out of the sky. And IT, didn't all Saddam's computers go down when
an American virus crawled up from printer cables into his weapons
computers? Might work for FK too?
Tiglath
2017-07-06 06:23:58 UTC
Post by Peter Jason
All very true, though many worry about such weapons in the hands of a
madman. Still the US has exocets, tomahawks and others to blow them
out of the sky. And IT, didn't all Saddam's computers go down when
an American virus crawled up from printer cables into his weapons
computers? Might work for FK too?
We branded Saddam as a madman also, one capable of committing suicidal act,
like bombing England, while living his palatial dictator's life.

It's a fiction, a strawman, easier to attack and use as casus belli than the
reality.

The reality is usually that dictators love life, and while they will fight
like cornered dogs like Assad, they would NEVER think to launch an
unprovoked WMD attack against a superpower or England or Israel, because it
would bring a swift barrage of destruction the dictator would doubtfully survive.

Saddam let his people hang him before doing anything resembling madness.
He was captured armed but docile and went quietly.

Yet WE THE GOOD GUYS made out Saddam was about to launch a WMD attack on Europe
with as little as 20 minutes warning possible. All bull now and then, because
most people knew Saddam was a tin-pot dictator, easily crushed, as he was.

The Fat Kid nuking Japan first strike? Por favor...

Or attacking us, even more bizarre. What would be the point?

He would have to be the madman he isn't.

Evil != Mad.

Hollywood should do a movie about a war with the Fat Kid, and make him look
even rounder and played by Jack Black.

The Peninsula would be scorched by atomic explosions, a million dead a week,
and he would be captured in his Ibiza-like private resort and taken a prize.

The Fat Kid then spends weeks in a cage naked, paraded to the tabloids, on
barely life-sustaining rations and continuous banjo music.
After some time...

To revive the visibly thinner supreme leader, he is allowed to dine in an Asian
buffet, but the occasion turns to grief when the Fat Kid falls ill, rapidly
worsens and dies, apparently form a surfeit of pig's ears Szechuan.

Let him see his future... Dreamworks?
Peter Jason
2017-07-07 04:34:07 UTC
Post by Tiglath
Post by Peter Jason
[...]
Are the good-old ways forgotten? In days past dictators could be
irritated by aeroplanes dropping leaflets lampooning the government,
and telling the truth about the country. The Internet etc can be
blocked but not millions of paper scraps.